Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2015

October already??

I completely underestimated how tricky this blogging thing would be once school started. I hope your year is off to a great start!  We are well into the swing of things and my class is great and so eager to learn!

I'm looking forward to posting pictures of my classroom once I get a spare moment. We are spending a lot of time getting our routines down, but they are doing an awesome job.

Daily 5 has been amazing in my room and by following the  ok to a t this year, I'm seeing a just difference in their abilities independently. We are also introducing the beanie baby reading strategies which is one of my favorite units for September. I'll blog more about that later.

Just checking in and hoping your year is going smoothly!  I'm enjoying every moment with my cuties!!

No comments:

Post a Comment